Thursday, November 10, 2011

Cheers

Alllllllright its been a minute since my last post and I have been getting a lot of flack for my slacking. I have no excuse. Without further a due.......


Skizzy Mars + Colours (Xaphoon Jones Remix) - Skizzy Mars hops on the Xaphoon Jones Remix of the Grouplove single. Goes well together. Im pretty new to this guy but I do enjoy his sample choices.


The xx + Islands - Got a late start on The xx but they are the the jam. This one is my favorite. Oh.....and after you finish watching this video in fullscreen, then stare at one place on the wall.....trust me.


Freddie Gibbs w/ Dom Kennedy & Polyester + Menace II Society - I've been bumping this one for about a month or so and had no idea they came out with a video. Beats dope. Dom Ken is dope. Freddie is coming up too.



 M83 + Reunion - Favorite album of the year by far. If you don't own it already, you're wrong. It will blow your mind.


Lupe Fiasco + Lightwork - Lupe hops on Bassnectars remix of Ellie Goulding's - Lights. Regular remixes are old. Remixes of remixes are whats cool now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment