Thursday, October 20, 2011

Happy Halloween

Didnt even notice when I was putting this together but all of these videos have sort of an eerie/Halloween ish theme. Enjoy


<Neon Indian^Polish Girl > Good jam from Neon Indian. Weird video, but thats how they roll. Get their album, its legit.

<The Roots Ft Big K.R.I.T.^Make My> Dope new Roots jam, ?uestlove: top 10 coolest drummers of all time.

<M83^Midnight City>The first video from the new album 'Hurry Up We're Dreaming' that just came out. Weird music video seems to me the standard for new Indie chillwave.


<Kanye West Ft Kid Cudi, Pusha T, John Legend, Lloyd Banks, Ryan Leslie^Christian Dior Denim Flow> This is one came out earlier this summer but Im putting it up bc Ye just announced the release of a G.O.O.D Music album in the spring, Im guessing similar to the Young Money album that came out a few years ago. Except "G.O.O.D." means Cudi, Common, Mos Def, Big Sean, John Legend just to name a few. Should be a fitting title.

<Rad Omen^Rad Anthem> One of my favorite music videos of all time and also the plan for a few friends and I for Halloween this year, I am going to be Jack in the Box. Look out for a cameo from Nick Swardson (Wendy), and Dirt Nasty (Col Sanders). In this city....

No comments:

Post a Comment