Friday, June 17, 2011

06 . 17 . 11

06 . 17 . 11







Kanye West . Momma's Boyfriend - Sick beat on a track Kanye left off his most recent album, "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy". Good addition to that album since Ive worn it out on my ipod. Right click and save target as on the link to Download it.





Frank Ocean . We All Try - Not my favorite from his first mixtape (nostalgia, ULTRA), but my favorite that is fairly PG.  Need to listen to Novacane or Songs for Women. Hes about to start working with Kanye and Jayz supposedly  Download it to get the full effect, you'll be glad you did.






Foster the People . Houdini - Kinda sounds like Passion Pit and Maroon 5 had a kid.





Matt & Kim . Block After Block - Killer video. Matts voice...ehh. But cool song non the less.




Pretty Lights . All of the Lights (Remix) - Took me a while to warm up to Pretty Lights but I am coming around.


Mostly pretty new. Happy Friday. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment